HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome New Members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Welcome all new members to RDW. My name is James but most here just call me Jam-Jul. As you can tell from my username, my guy is Jam-Jul Lison. From what I can see many of you are off to a great start with your RPs. Good job. I would like to go over a few things with some of you. First off there are times I may come off as too strict. I have even been accused be some of being out to get them. Let me assure you I am not out to get you. I like our shows to be as good as possible. So as long as you do the following, you probably won't ever end up on my bad side.

1. Follow all the rules.

2. Keep pointless spam to a minimum on the regular boards.

3. Follow the RP Guidelines.

4. Don't post crappy RPs. I am happy to try to help when I can to try to make them better. I understand not everyone knows how to RP well. But try to improve. If your prone to making spelling errors, then use a spellcheck. A good program that has a good one is Jarte. The link is at the bottom of this post. If you are really struggling don't hesitate to ask for help.

5. Don't spam me on my instant messengers. You are welcome to add me and we can always chat. I love meeting new people and making new friends. Most of the time I am very easy to get along with.

6. Don't ask to use youtube videos or put them in your rps. We don't use videos. They tend to slow people's computers down. Especially when a bunch is used. If we allowed one person to use one, even for a special occasion, others would start bugging us to use them more and more. So it is best not to even allow a single one. I know to some of you this might piss you off a little. This isn't our intention. We just want to make sure the shows load good for everyone and not just people who have good computers.

I hope you all enjoy yourselves and have a good time here.

Vice-General Manager,
Jam-Jul Lison

P.S. Here is the link I promised you. www.jarte.com
Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members
Page 1 of 1