goodbye

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jairzino Chaos

Jairzino Chaos

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:05 pm

As you all now tonight is the night that RDW truly closes its doors. yes its is a sad day and where not getting a proper send off. but this isn't about RDW, this is about me. Jairzino Chaos was born in RDW and as of today Jairzino Chaos dies with RDW.
This is Goodbye to you my friend on the net.
This is Goodbye to to my tag team partner the animalhbk.
this goodbye to my stable mate's
but don't be sad, after one chapter end another one is always capable of being open.
so from the bottom of my hear kenny south park style i would like to say
Thank you everyone who ever help me, given me a chance and gave me the most funnest exp i ever had online.
to dragonfire who build rdw, to LOW/HELENA for taking over when her husband was i'll and to all new and old i would
like to say thank you and..goodbye and see you later. Crying or Very sad

this is Jairzino Chaos say one last time thank you for everything.
Back to top Go down
undrtkr4evr

undrtkr4evr

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:47 am

Indeed it is a sad thing, as for me too, this was the first stable that I ever had, and it truly has been great being with you all. I've had many laughs and many.. Shocked ... moments with you guys but it has all been great! Goodbye to JC and Good luck! As for myself, I won't quit TWG but I'm not sure if I'll take a new fed immediatelly so I hope to see you guys some other time, and some other place.
Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:19 am

Hey, you accepting free breaches?
Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:28 am

yes she is... request a free breach and will grant it... she will get to it as soon as she can.
Back to top Go down
The High Priestess Helena
Admin

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:18 pm

I for one never thought an online game would become like RDW did, i have shared alot of personal things with you guys in the same way that i would with family. When i started playing TWG it wasnt something i was particulary interested in but did it so i could help DF out when he was too ill to do things himself, many of you new i would log into his account to sort contracts and stuff though it was against game rules lol, and it felt the right thing to do when DF had to step down as GM to take over myself. I have had a wicked time as a GM and that is purely down to each and everyone of you that was in RDW who made it how it was.

It is with true regret i had to make this decision but i dont think it was fair to any of my vgms to expect them to do everything for as long as i was looking at, dont think for a moment it wasnt because i had no faith in you guys, you have all been fantastic when i havent been able to get online and take care of things so i didnt have to worry but its not fair when i dont know how long i am looking at being out of the game for an indefinite period and better to close RDW on a high as i feel we have than be fired as GM for rule breaks due to me not being able to get online.

I am sure you will all continue to be excellent additions to any fed who are lucky enough to sign you. The 2 gms i have favoured are Mr.Ish as he was a vgm for df and dreadlock who had brock solid now katana in this fed and he scripts matches and stuff so i am sure he will be very successful.

Thank you again for the support you gave me as GM and to DF and all the personal support when real life has gotten difficult, those that have me on facebook or messenger, do keep in touch and let me know how your doing.

Wishing each and everyone of you the best for 2011 and years to come!
Sarah xxxx
Back to top Go down
TheAnimalHBK

TheAnimalHBK

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Damn, I didn't know until today Crying or Very sad
I also think this will be the perfect time to leave TWG, since the only thing that was keeping me here was my tag team partner because we were beating like everyone in our division and RDW. As you may know I haven't been RPing in the last season because of lack of time, and Sarah was so kind to kept me in the fed knowing that I couldn't RP, for that I am truly grateful, also for signing me since, if I am not mistaken, she was the one to suggest me to DF when he was still GM beacuse I was part of her stable, she also make my second match one for the ZU legend title which I won and since them my time here has been great. RDW tag team champion with Jairzino Chaos, ZU Legend champion and first ever Dragon King Champion, VGM for quite a long time next to my partner Jairzino Chaos, now I look back and I had such a blast here, it is really sad that RDW has to close now.

Without RDW there is no reason for me to stay in the game, so I guess this will be my good bye, I wish the people that will stay in the game good luck and that they can find a great fed and keep enjoying the game, and for all of you either you stay or leave the game I hope you remember the great times we had here and all the people who made it possible, thanks DF, thanks Sarah, thanks all the VGMs, admids and moderators, and off course thanks all of the people who made part of RDW and help it be the great fed it was.
Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:17 pm

I didnt know until today as well... but i want to say thank you to all that have been in RDW with me...i really thought this day would never come, i want to really say thank you to Helena, thank you for accepting me when i came into RDW, thank you for not releasing me when i really screwed up and finally thank you for everything that you have done for me and for RDW
i have had my up's and downs here (at least it wasn't as bad as my old fed XWA)...
anywayi want to thank RDW and i wish you all well

[JUST DONT GO TO XWA!!!] Wink
Back to top Go down
TheDeadSaint

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:47 am

We may not need to disband and scatter like scolded dogs. There is another way.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/thedeadsaint
undrtkr4evr

undrtkr4evr

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:43 pm

OMG and there comes The Dead Saint, my master, to save the day!! cheers

Tell us and tell us quick xD
Back to top Go down
Jairzino Chaos

Jairzino Chaos

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 pm

and i see a light of hope that if RDW live's then i shall return kingdome hearts style.
Back to top Go down
marco menza

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 pm

please do all keep your characters for the time being as we try a different method to sort things out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~newman
Admin

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:45 am

If Marco can do what he is planning i will 100% support him as i am sure df will once things settle down at home, and i catch up with my mountain of Uni work that has kinda slipped behind roflmao!

Good Luck Marco santa
Back to top Go down
TheAnimalHBK

TheAnimalHBK

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Go Marco! Please let me know how things turn out.
Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:47 pm

It is sad to see RDW come. It has been my home since my own fed closed. Well except for that few seasons me and God tried out another fed before returning here. I am going to miss RDW. It has been a great place. Sarah we understand you didn't have the time to be on. That is why we were so willing to pick up the slack. Unlike many GMs, you hate letting other people do all the other and only did so cause you had no other choice. I wish we could have helped to sort the contracts but as we know that isn't possible. I hope you are able to get things sorted in real life and this isn't the end. We will always remain friends. You and Rich are great friends and friends stick together. As for TWG, those us who still wish to play will move on to other feds. I am currently working on finding a home for me, Morph, DS and Darm. So far I got 2 choices. I am waiting for a reply back to my first choice. If it falls through I got a friend in another fed that can help us get in. That friend being a former VGM of mine. If anyone would like me to try to put in a good word let me know. Though there are only a few people I would be willing to do this for. Simply cause there are only a few I would put my reputation on the line for. Pretty much the entire Staff here is included on that. lol To those of you I never got along with. Good luck in your future feds. To those who I did get along with but do not wish to continue on in the game. Good luck in life and please keep in touch. to those of you who are going to keep playing the game that I get along with. Keep in touch as well and good luck. It has been a pleasure working here and it has been a pleasure working with most of you.
Back to top Go down
marco menza

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Jam-Jul, RDW may yet survive. we are exploring a new option and hopefully next season will see a full return for our fed.
Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:13 am

Marco it often times takes months to hear back on a GM application. The fastest I have seen it go through is a month at the most and there is only one person I know of who was ever approved of that fast and it was me. Most people have to wait 3-4 months to even find out if they have been denied or not. I am not going to wait around for some attempt to recreate RDW. I would prefer not to see that cause even if it does happen, it won't be the same. It will have the RDW name but it won't be RDW. Just like when WWE has tried to bring back the NWO and DX a bunch of times. Sure they got the names NWO and DX but they are not quite the NWO and DX we remember. Just a rehashed lame version.
Back to top Go down
Admin

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:09 am

I beat ya jam!!! I was approved in 2 days from completing my application to being a GM lol alright i confess it was slightly different as i was allowed to take over directly from Richie but hey it still was 2 days lol
Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:32 am

The High Priestess Helena wrote:
I beat ya jam!!! I was approved in 2 days from completing my application to being a GM lol alright i confess it was slightly different as i was allowed to take over directly from Richie but hey it still was 2 days lol

That doesn't really count and that was very special circumstances. The only reason I think they let you do that is cause you were husband and wife. No one else has been able to . Under normal circumstances there is no way of someone being approved so fast. The only reason I think I got approved so fast was because they just happened to be looking for a new gm at the time and my application stood out from the rest because of my years of online management experience and how well written my application was.
Back to top Go down
marco menza

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:18 pm

ah Jam-Jul... always so negative. if it get's accepted then it will be run by the same people, using the same graphics, using the same rpers. the only difference will be that technically i will be GM. this being said i will still consider the fed to be sarah and rich's.

the only thing that will be happening differently is we will have to start from the bottom of the rankings again. it's nothing like the examples you gave.
Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

It won't be the same. About the only RPers we are likely to see from the old RDW would be you and Saint. JC is leaving the game. Me, Morph, DS and Darm are all moving on to another fed. HBK is likely to be leaving the game. Sarah and Rich might get in some RPing, but with all they got going on, they got more important things in real life they have to deal with. You might get kurt back and him rping some. But unless he is actually trying to make good rps and works to improve his skills, I don't see that of being much help. The ones that occasionly RP you really can't count on to be helpful with their rps. As for graphics. I hope Sarah and Rich have them backed up to send to you because if they don't, you will mostly have to start from scratch. You can try to get some of the graphics from the old shows, but not all of them have been used. Not to mention once the RDW gets deleted, all the show archives will be as well. I am not trying to be negative. I am simply being realistic.
Back to top Go down
marco menza

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:45 pm

if you say so Smile
Back to top Go down
Jairzino Chaos

Jairzino Chaos

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:54 am

Who say's im leaving the game ? i just restarted my character.
Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Marco is right Lison.... true some of the people who made this fed what it is today are leaving... but im not and im sure most of RDW arent either

until we know for sure, at least TRY to be a little less negitive Smile

ohhh and btw, "just to clear your concience" unless something major happens, i will be back and i will rp and they will be better than ever but as for now, i am officially a proud member of SBW

until then
-Kurt Angle 25310
Back to top Go down

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 pm

--- comments removed ---

As for you JC. Sorry I thought you said you were quitting the game.

Marco. It would be nice if you succeed. But it isn't going to be easy. There is a lot more to being a GM then just putting together the shows. Especially when you are first starting out. It is even tougher nowadays because of some of the newer rules that are in place. If you get lucky and get accepted, I would be happy to give you some advice and some helpful tips. I most likely won't be returning though. I love RDW. But I can't see a new RDW being quite the same. Not to mention by doing this you are putting even more pressure on yourself then you would be starting fresh with a new name. That is simply because with the RDW name, people would be expecting a lot of you. A new GM has enough pressure to handle without even more to add to it. I have thought about reapplying to be a GM myself and recreating my old fed. But with all the new rules they have added in and with Doc seeming to no longer be GML, things would be too hectic for me. I don't feel like dealing with all the extra crap. I am not trying to discourage you though. I just feel it is important to weigh all the facts and know what you are getting yourself in to. If you would like I could make up a basic GM starters guide for you and PM it to you on the forum here. Just let me know if you do and I will get started putting it together.
Back to top Go down
marco menza

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:29 pm

i appreciate what you are saying and I do understand it will be tough. Helena is going to be working closely with me so it will be a little easier. Also I know of a few people who will return if I get the fed. The best thing in my favour is that Helena has a very good reputation with the admins and they've made exceptions for her before.

She personally contacted them explaining the situation and that she supports what i am doing so I do have a very strong hope that it will go ahead.

As for it not being the same... I just don't see it.

We've had people come and go right from the start and it never stopped feeling like home. I agree that it won't feel the same as it did right at the end but who want's the fed to stay exactly the same? I don't mean this to sound disrespectful because I do appreciate everything you did for RDW but... it existed before you and I'm sure if I get the job it will be just fine after you. Feds are meant to evolve and so this one shall.

Long live RDW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye   goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goodbye
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next